One of the most significant monuments of constructivism and the main building of the architect Panteleimon Golosov. The building was erected on Pravdy Street overlooking the Leningradskoye Highway in 1930-1935. In Soviet times, it housed the newspaper "Pravda", "Komsomolskaya Pravda", "Soviet Russia", "Rural Life".
The building consists of two buildings: an eight-story editorial and publishing building and a lowered printing building perpendicular to it. The long main facade of the editorial building with horizontal ribbons of windows, interrupted by vertical rows of balconies and blank walls on the sides, overlooks Pravdy Street. The central part with solid glazing, brought forward slightly, is located above the entrance with powerful columns, a stylobate and a horizontal slab in the form of an ellipsoid. The buildings form two courtyards. The laconic and expressive appearance of the building is close to the style of the great French architect Le Corbusier, who admired the construction of P.A. Golosova.
The premises of the editorial office were decorated with marble and wood paneling. Furniture and lighting fixtures were made in the constructivist style without the participation of the author. In 2006, the building was badly damaged by fire and was taken out of service.